Willkommen Gast. Bitte Einloggen oder Registrieren
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrieren  

Jones Smith für viele ähnliche Gastfamilien (Gelesen: 7229 mal)
tester
Ex-Mitglied

Jones Smith für viele ähnliche Gastfamilien
19.10.2012 um 19:58:41

Ärgerlich

Masche: Jones Smith für viele ähnliche
22.06.2007 um 19:11:55 Zitieren Ändern Löschen
1. Anschreiben:

Hello There,
                   I am Mr. Jones Smith 38 Years Old,From United State.I work in an fabric company in United Kingdom and i don't usually stays home unless during weekends.My contact address is : 28 gunner lane.woolwich London. I will like you to know that i have just two kids which name is Jen Smith and Maxwell Smith they are both boy and Girl they are just 2 and 4 years old on the 15 of june  2007.I want an au pair nanny for them because they are the only one left at home after their mother divorced me and she went with another man.And i have an apartment room for he/she that would be taking care of the boy and girl in my house.So i will like you to know that i will be paying you 1000 POUND for every four weeks and a pocket money of 150POUND per week for the buying of some things for your self and i will also be responsible for some of the money for your traveling documents but you have to agree that you are the one to pay for your flight ticket to the traveling ticket agent.And the working hour is just 8 hours per day and your responsibility in my house is just to take care of my children,cooking ,taking them on shopping ,taking them to where the school bus will pick them up from which is just 2 km ahead from home.And also you have a private room,bathroom,toilet and also if you wish to be having free period from 5 pm to 6 pm is acceptable.So i will like you to get back to me if you are interested in being my aupair nanny for my  boy and girl.So i hope to hear from you soon.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Jones Smith für viele ähnliche Gastfamilien
Antwort #1 - 19.10.2012 um 19:59:00

1. Anwort

Dear Mr. Smith,

what do i have to do, to become your aupair ?

best regards
Anna
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 19.10.2012 um 19:59:24

Thanks for your response and i just want you to know that you are to get a valid visa,work permit and other necessary documents to be able to work here in UK. Zwinkernd    here is my agency email address globaltravelagent@europe.com <mailto:globaltravelagent@europe.com>  who can help you can get the document as fast as possible and also at a reasonable cost.  You should contact them  Cool  and get back to me if i may be of any help to you.Thank you.

Dear Mr. Jones,

i need no VISA  due to EU and no working permit.  Zwinkernd
So what should i do with your agent ?  And about which cost are you talking.  Zwinkernd
According to european AP regulations it is totally free of charges and cost.  Grinsend

Pls answer immediately.

best wishes
Anna

Thank you. I can buy the flight ticket by myself.
Give me the details, when and where you expect me to come.

Best wishes
Anna

Am 13.06.2007 18:49 Uhr schrieb "Jones Smith" unter <smithjones_231@yahoo.com>:

Thanks for your response and i just want to let you know that you really don't need visa as my agency just confirmed that to me.  Zwinkernd   But you will need to pay for the flight ticket  Cool so you can contact them to arrange this.Thank you and i await your response to know when you will be doing that  Zwinkernd and when i should be expecting you.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 19.10.2012 um 19:59:44

Am 18.06.2007 14:41 Uhr schrieb "Jones Smith" unter <smithjones_231@yahoo.com>:

My agency told me that you are yet to answer their questions concern your flight ticket.Here are the question they asked of you:

1. What date are you willing to travel?      Beginning of July.   

2. Would you like a First Class Sit?  Zwinkernd   No

3. What country are you presently?   Germany

4. Which Air Flight would you perfer?    Direct

5. What time schedule would you perfer?     everyone

Kindly get back to them so they could give you the quote for the Flight Ticket  Zwinkernd. Also when are you planning to come down here.Thank you and i await your response.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 19.10.2012 um 20:00:10

Dear Anna,
                   GTI Management wish to thank you for contacting us regarding your Flight Ticket to United Kingdom.We want you to know that we have got the price of your Flight Ticket (return) for 350 Pounds.  Zwinkernd  Zwinkernd  Zwinkernd  Your Flight Ticket will be deliver to you by Fedex and this will be done within 48 hours after payment has been received.We would be glad to send you information on how to pay when you are ready to make the payment.We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Global Travel International
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 19.10.2012 um 20:00:35

Thanks for your response and i just want to let you know that i have passed the answers to them and i hope they would have contacted you by now.I was told the Flight Ticket is 350 pound. Zwinkernd Thank you and i await your response to know when really i should be expecting you.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 19.10.2012 um 20:00:51

I just want to let you know that i was contacted by my agency that the fund is too much so i have decided to pay 100 pounds out of the fund.I hope this will definately be payable by you   Zwinkernd.Kindly get back to me if you may need any help from me.I belive you will really enjoy their service as i have known them for long and i do enjoy their service.Thank you and i await your response.

Sorry Mr. Smith,

which fund is too much ?    And for what are you going to pay ?
I can arrange fligt at the 27th of June. Will you pls pick me up at the airport?

I`am happy to come in your family. Can you send me please some more pictures.   Zwinkernd

best wishes
Anna
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 19.10.2012 um 20:01:16

Thanks for your response and i just want to let you know that it will be better if you allow my agency arrange the Flight Ticket for you.I wouldn't want you to stress yourself because once they arrange the Flight Ticket for you,they will be the one to pick you up at the airport and bring you down to my house.I want to know how much you can get the Flight Ticket in your country so i would add to it here and pay my agency  Zwinkernd.Kindly get back to me.I'll send more pictures to you later.Thank you.

Thanks
Flight costs are 80 pounds for one way.   weinend
I`ll wait for your pictures

Anna
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 19.10.2012 um 20:01:31

Am 19.06.2007 13:52 Uhr schrieb "Jones Smith" unter <smithjones_231@yahoo.com>:

Thanks for your response and i just want to let you know that i thought i have sent to you my family picture but if you don't have i'll send you another one once i got it scanned.About the Flight Ticket,i guess you will comfort and direction to get to my house and the is the reason,i want my agent to book the Ticket for you  Zwinkernd so they can pick you up at the airport. I'll pay 250 pounds so i guess you should be able to pay the rest.  Zwinkernd Thank you and i await your response to know if i should proceed or not.

Thats fine.  I agree.  weinend

Best wishes
Anna
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 19.10.2012 um 20:01:49

I just want to let you know that i have make the payment of the 250 pounds   weinend this morning with my agency.They told me that they have informed you of this already and i hope you received their email.I also like to know when you are paying them the remaining money  Zwinkernd  so i could inform them.Thank you and i await your response.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 19.10.2012 um 20:02:12

Thanks for your response and i just want to let you know that i have paid my agent 250 pounds for the Flight Ticket and you are to pay the remaining 100 pounds.I don't just know how you doing as i told you yesterday that i'll be paying my agency 250 pounds for the Flight Ticket which they told you is 350 pounds which you are to pay the remaining 100 Pounds     Zwinkernd  Zwinkernd .Kindly get back to me so i would know what really is going on.My agency told me that they contact you about the payment of the remaining 100 pounds and you didn't even reply.Thank you and i await your response.

I wrote you:
Flight costs are 80 pounds for one way.
Which flght ticket?  Airline?  Date? And way?

It seems your agent make a mistake.
Flight cost maximum 80 pounds.
Is he booking concorde?

Still waitung for your pictures and an aupaircontract.

Anna
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 19.10.2012 um 20:02:34

Thanks for your response and i just want to let you know that they are booking a first class sit weinend  for you and also the airways is British Airways.Also i would like to let you know that they would be the one to make all the arrangement for you to get to my house as in put you at the airport and give you the aupair contract.I would like to know if you want me to stop all this and look for another aupair  weinend  weinend  because i could understand you anymore.About the picture,i'll try and find much time to scanned as much as i can but at present,the work is too much for me. weinend Thank you and i await your response urgently.

Tks,  but i always fly LUFTHANSA.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 19.10.2012 um 20:02:56

Thanks for your response and i just want to let you know that now that they have booked the British Airways  Zwinkernd for you,what do you think i should do?.You are to let them know if they could arrange Lufthansa for you and also when are you going to pay the remaining 100 pounds to them  Zwinkernd  Zwinkernd .Thank you and i await your response.

Which Flight details?
Ticket Number?   Flight Number and date?
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #13 - 19.10.2012 um 20:03:21

Thanks for your response and i just want to let you know that i asked you before i paid the 250 Pounds and you said you agreed that i should go ahead and pay the money.About the Aupaircontract,it will be sent to you along with your Flight Ticket as this was about the reason i want my agency to book the Ticket for you so they can the Aupaircontract for you as well.I would like to know what next step you want me to take now because i getting sick of this or you want me to collect my money back from my agency and you will find your way here along with the Aupaircontract.Thank you and i await your response.It is a problem for you to pay the remaining 100 Pounds for your Fligth Ticket?

Which Flight do they want to book ??????   Please give me the details?
Flight Number and date?   I have to make prep for it.

Thanks
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 19.10.2012 um 20:03:46

Thanks for your response and i just want to let you know that you will be the one to tell them the Flight you want along with the payment and they will give the details when they must have booked it.Thank you.       Augenrollen  Augenrollen
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert