Willkommen Gast. Bitte Einloggen oder Registrieren
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrieren  

George J. Wilson (Gelesen: 10481 mal)
tester
Ex-Mitglied

George J. Wilson
19.10.2012 um 20:14:59

Ob es ein Betrüger ist, weiß ich noch nicht genau, allerdings ist es eines von zwei Angeboten, die ich bekommen habe und die Fragwürdig erscheinen...

Dear Aupair, 

We are Wilson ’s family from The United State of America , We are a nice and fun loving family but we are currently based in London in England (UK).

I work as a production engineer for Continental Tyre a German based Tyre Company. My wife Ana also works with the same company as an Administrative Assistant. We were posted on contract to ( UK ) were we currently reside but we would be returning back to ( USA ) after our contract expires.

If you need to inquire about the authenticity of our employment with the company and our current posting to ( UK ), you could contact our company on info@continentalcoporation.com for more information.

Our busy schedule prompted us to seek the assistance of an aupair, we searched for potential nannies on www..findaupair.com and we found your profile and liked it. Your basic duties would be to take care of our kid. We have a maid who would undertake of housework hence your basic responsibility is with our child Johnson.

We would be offering a salary of 1800GBP which would be paid to you at the end of every month and a weekly pocket money of 220GBP.We knows the amount is high but we are paid well by our company and we want the best for our son. You would have a furnished accommodation with Television Set, Internet Ready Laptop, Fixed Landline telephone and a car for your use. 

Indicate your interest by sending us your picture, phone number and some character references for us to evaluate and consider you for the position.
On the issue of travel documents, we would take care of the cost by undertaking care of your traveling cost. In saying this we would be paying for your flight tickets and visa procurement charges.

Let us hear from you so that we can discuss more on the offer. You can contact me on this same e mail portal or via my direct mobile phone number +44-701-113-6434

Best regards
George J. Wilson
For the family.

EDIT: Als Anhang waren noch diverse Familienbilder dran ...
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Re: George J. Wilson
Antwort #1 - 19.10.2012 um 20:15:15

oh mann, diese familie hat mir grade geschrieben das sie mich einsellt ( nach durcharbeiten von referenzen, Cv und rsume)
meinst du wirklich das sind betrüger? Ich weiß die zahlen extrem viel taschengeld was mich auch erst gewundert hat, aber ich dachte mir dann vielleicht ist das kind ein wenig anstrengend oder irgendetwas in der art.  hä?

hattest du noch mal kontakt mit denen?
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 19.10.2012 um 20:15:31

Eindeutig Betrug !!  Ärgerlich

We would be offering a salary of 1800GBP which would be paid to you at the end of every month and a weekly pocket money of 220GBP.

Hieran erkennt man den Betrug !   Keine Familie zahlt dieses Taschengeld!    Wozu ein VISA für England?
Als nächstes kommen dann plötzlich Kosten für andere Positionen, wie Du hier im Forum lesen kannst.

Mache dich einfach den Test und korrespondiere mit der Familie  Zwinkernd

Hüte Dich davor, persönliche Details oder eine Passkopie zu schicken.  Das geht sonst ins Auge !

Halte uns einmal auf dem Laufenden .....  Zwinkernd
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 19.10.2012 um 20:15:52

oookay. ich werde erst mal vorsichtig sein. und mal nachharken was die sich bei dem taschengeld gedacht haben...
bei dem visa hab ich angenommen, dass es sich hier um ein irrtum handel weil die familie aus den USA is, wo man ein visum braucht

habt ihr ne idee wie ich gescheit vorgehen kann? unentschlossen

achso: durch das CV hat diese "familie" schon meine persönlichen daten  Ärgerlich
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 19.10.2012 um 20:16:07

Nee, fasse noch nicht nach; 
sei doch ganz begeistert und frage einmal, wann Du kommen kannst ...    Zwinkernd

Bin gespannt, wann Du was bezahlen sollst ...  Zwinkernd

Ich hoffe, Du hast keine Passkopie geschickt   weinend
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 19.10.2012 um 20:16:26

nein habe ich nicht und wir hatten ende juli vereinbarnt. 

heute schrieben sie folgendes: 

Dear Lisa,

How are you doing today? Hope you are having a wonderful day.

We were so glad to view your CV, the Reference letterand all the documents that you sent to us, we’ve gone through it and we fill that you can make a good match to our son Johnson. I must tell you that we very satisfied with you been our next aupair and we hope that you will enjoy staying with us.

I intend going to my lawyer's office today to inform him about our decision to employ you so that he will prepare a contract letter for you. After which I will go to the office of the UK HOME OFFICE here in London to seek for their approval in the contract and also seek for their advice as they have the legal power vested on them to issue Visa and permits to worker that are coming to work in the UK.

You see, because of the tight schedule of our work, we don't really have time for our son Johnson that's the reason why we would like you to start as soon as possible.

We would also like to inform you that Johnson will turn 4years old on the 19th day of March, as such we are planning to host a birthday party for him on that day so we would like you to be here before then so that you will get to know each other better before his day although Johnson our son is an easy going person he doesn't find it difficult to get along with anybody.

As for travel your expenses, we would undertake the cost of your traveling expenses as long as you will take good care of our son Johnson.

We would advice you to allow us to take care of your traveling documents so that you will not make any mistake since you have never been here before okay. 

As soon as our lawyer is through with the contract letter I will take it to the office of the UK HOME OFFICE here in London for approval and get back to you, Hence you wait for our instruction so that you will not make any mistake okay.

Have a great day ahead, for we wish our email finds you and your family in good health.

Ana my wife and Johnson my son said that I should send their best regards to you.

Please don’t hesitate to call me on my phone number is +44-701-113-6434 and +44-702-301-6894 or +44-702-405-8677 if you have any question regarding to this message.

Yours sincerely
George J. Wilson.

For the family.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 19.10.2012 um 20:16:50

Hallo LISA,

es ist klar, was hier kommt!  Zwinkernd
Der LAWYER benötigt natürlich dann eine Kostenpauschale für  "unnütze Dokumente, die eine AuPair nicht braucht".

Du benötigst  weder VISA noch Approval if contract     Zwinkernd
Hier werden nur Kosten aufgebaut.  Warte es ab ....  weinend
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 19.10.2012 um 20:17:15

also ich hab eben gerade eine mail bekommen und es sind NOCH keine kosten abzusehn der Vertrag war ebenfalls in der mail.

mail:
Dear Lisa,
I hope your week is moving well. After discussing your employment with my wife, we have decided that you match our requirements so please find the Contract Letter that is approved by the UK Home Office. I would like to receive the phone number of family members as soon as you can send it to me or you call me "anytime" if they would like to speak with me.

I received approval from the UK Home Office Grinsend  today to employ you, I have attached the approved contract letter issued me for your review. I need to apply now for Certificate of Eligibility (COE-UKIMG2009)  Grinsend  as UK Home Office instructed me for our application to be quickly considered, as that is important to prove that I am sponsoring your travel down to the UK and to prove that you are eligible to take up job position in UK before they send your reference to the nearest British Consulate  Grinsend in your country.

You need to sign the contract after going through it and send via E-mail a scanned copy indicating your travel date and current location (For Flight Booking which I have paid for) , to the staff at UK Home Office  Grinsend  in charge of my application for the Certificate of Eligibility for their records and advice to us:

Home Office, UK Boarder Agency,
PO Box 3468, Sheffield,
S3 8WA
Contact Person, Jenifer Sheen.
United Kingdom
E mail: ukbaemployment@ukbahomeofficegov.co.uk

On receipt of the Form COE-UKIMG2009  Grinsend  by me, I shall courier it to you with hard contract copies, prepaid flight tickets and any accompanying permit documents to enable you receive Visa from the nearest British consulate  Grinsend  following instructions from the UK Home Office as they shall let you know date to visit British Consulate nearest to you, hence follow procedure. I am busy right now and would try to contact you via phone or you can reach me on + 44 702 405 8677 or +44-701-113-6434 while you start doing the needful things. Do not hesitate to sign and send a scanned copy of the Contract Letter to the UK HOME OFFICE via their E-mail address above.

Note: make sure that you indicate your current location, nationality and desired date of departure.
We wait to receive you when you arrive. Have a blissful day ahead and God bless you as you come.

Respectfully,
George Wilson
For The Family.

contract:

Continental Corporation
+44-702-301-6894
E mail :georgewilsonm@yahoo.co.uk

LETTER OF OFFER
We would like to offer you the position of Au pair to our family for a period
for minimum of 4 months. The terms and conditions of the job are as follows:
Hours
You will be required to work for approximately 30 hours per week. Every
weekend, will be spent with the family or anywhere as you would have the
weekends off.
Accomodation:
You would have a Private Live-Out or Live-In depending on your choice of
Accommodation with Private Bathroom, Sitting Room and Bedroom. Your
room would also be furnished with a Television Set, an Internet Ready
Computer System and a Fixed Landline telephone. We ask that all rooms be
kept tidy and that friends staying over should only do so with our permission.
If we go out as a family, you will generally be invited to come with us (at our
expense) should you so choose.
Duties and responsibilities:
Your main duty is the due care of Johnson. You will be required to get him
ready for the day, get him to school, collect him after school and see to his
needs in the afternoon. 

An anderer Stelle auf einer AuPair-Seite ist Johnson  1 Jahr alt   Zwinkernd:
An Au pair/Nanny Job for an American family living in London, United Kingdom we currently have 1 child aged 1 year old, we are looking for an Au Pair from Any Country that can speak fluent English and a little English and is willing to stay with us for a minimum of 6 month(s)

You will also be required to assist with homework,
bath and change as required, arrange visits with friends, see to after school
activities, play games together as well as any thing else that may be necessary
for their amusement and well being.
You will be required to do some cleaning up (including washing and ironing for him and yourself and the cleaning of your rooms).
Salary
You will be paid an amount of 1800GBP (One Thousand Eight Hundred Pounds) monthly and 220GBP weekly. Additional hours will be paid at a rate that we may agree between ourselves from time to time.
Start Date and Period of Employment
You are expected to indicate the possible starting date in here …. /.…/……to stay for a minimum period of 4 months. If due to circumstances beyond your control or for any other reason, you wish to leave at an earlier date than our agreement, you will be required to give one month’s notice. If we require you to leave, subject to the conditions specified under ‘discipline’, we will give you a minimum of one month’s notice.
Discipline
Reasons which could give rise to disciplinary measures are as follows:
Causing a disruptive influence in the household.
Job incompetence.
Conduct during or outside working hours prejudicial to our interests.
Unreliability in timekeeping or attendance.
Failure to comply with our reasonable instructions or procedures.
In the event of a need for disciplinary action, the procedure will be:
First - a verbal warning.
Second - a written warning.
Third - dismissal without need for further notice. Reasons with would give rise to summary dismissal would be:
Theft or other dishonest offences.
Drunkenness.
Illegal drug taking.
Child abuse or neglect.
Vacation
You will have 3 weeks paid vacation after 4 months of work. Vacation must be negotiated however, well in advance.
School
You will be enrolled at a Public School to attend a course in any language of your choice for foreigners for the duration of your stay.
We look forward to having you with us and are sure that our association will be a long and happy one.
Please sign a copy of this letter as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
Yours faithfully
George Wilson.
I have read and accept the above terms and conditions.

Komisch ist allerdings, das ich dieses COE-UKIMG2009 mal gegoogelt habe und gleiche teile dieser mail in einem anderen (ich glaube türkischem) forum gefunden habe...

das auf 4 monate 3 wochen urlaub gegeben sind ist ebenfalls seeeehr komisch nomalerweise sind es doch 2 wochen auf 6 monate...

Komisch komisch komisch
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 19.10.2012 um 20:17:43

Hallo LISA,

der Betrug liegt auf der Hand. Unterschreibe den Vertrag unleserlich oder einfach nicht und maile ihn an die angegebene eMail.
Warte ab und ich wette, dass als nächstes ganz schnell die Zahlungsaufforderung kommt  Zwinkernd

Eine AuPair braucht all diese Papiere nicht und es geht nur darum, eine Rechnung aufzumachen und Dir eine tolle Familie vorzuspielen !!!
Diese Aktionen laufen auf verschiedenen Internetseiten, wo das Kind dann 1 Jahr alt ist, das Du zur Schule bringen sollst.  Grinsend  Grinsend  Zwinkernd

PS:  Danke für Deine Infos. Halte uns auf dem Laufenden.  Kuss
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 19.10.2012 um 20:17:59

okay ich glaube ich werde denen einfach gar nicht mehr antworten (zeitverschwendung) und mich an eine agentur wenden, damit liege ich wohl auf der sichereren seite.

danke APFS für deine hilfe, ich wäre vllt in meinem euphorismus noch in deren falle getapppt ich dummi! kennst du vllt eine gute agentur, die direkt nach london vermittelt?
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

tester
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 19.10.2012 um 20:18:18

Hey!
Ich bin gerade ziemlich glücklich auf diese Seite gestoßen zu sein, mir hat der nämlich genau das selbe geschrieben, allerdings habe ich ihm noch keinen CV geschickt... pfuuh. ohman
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

aupairchef
YaBB Administrator

AuPair-Fan

Lohmar
Antwort #11 - 20.05.2013 um 14:04:46

Derzeit erfolgen wieder Aktivitäten unter diesem Fake - Namen  Cool

AUFGEPASST !!!
Zum Seitenanfang

24 Stunden AUPAIR - Hilfe (02206 - 911216)
IP gespeichert